No matter how smart search algorithms are, links yet remain the important criterion for site ranking. They increase your company presence on the Internet, brand awareness and cooperation with neighboring types of businesses or thematic portals.
Over the past years, it has been created, developed and tested a variety of link building methods, These strategies demand big financial and time expenses. They usually do not bring a quick reverse effect but are affect SEO and internet marketing. Let’s check some of them.
Best link building strategies 2018 is about focusing on usability and usefulness of the content, setting links only from and to high-quality resources. At the same time maintain a balance in their amount, guided by common sense. If the link can be useful for the visitor and increases your content weight – put it on the site. Make your site scalable. Do not link to unproven resources that can place spam content. And of course, check all links to work (i.e. they must refer to an existing site or its homepage).
SEO link strategy: how to create an ideal backlink profile
To promote any site it is important to identify resource theme, have a minimum of anchor links, good dynamics, and naturalness, provide diversification. Sure, you should not just buy links, but to create a resource that will be referenced by the maximum amount of people. As practice shows, even in case, you create a site that contains mega informative and useful content, it’s impossible to get the desired result without its active promo campaign.
Use different links types. Google Penguin algorithm easily determines the same type of reference weight, and you’ll get sanctions.
- Find quality links using Rankinity Links service. It has a new feature that allows you to find good opportunities for thematic links. So,
So, you get high quality link and transitions to the promoted site. Similarly you can monitor competitors and find resources on which they place reviews.
- Analysis of competitors. By it, you can see what competitors are doing and emphasize on some key points. Take the top 10 sites on the most weight-providing requests and analyze them in Ahrefs or other service. Pay attention to such things as domain rank and references types. You can automate the process, but as practice shows, it’s better to make analysis manually and estimate the strategy needed. Analyze not one, but the top 10 or even top 15 sites to understand the real situation.
- Presence of sites on exchanges. To automate process, you can unload API, or just parse all the sites of the exchanges. Make a script that will detect sites on exchanges. Finally, pass to these sites, where you can post backlinks.
- Get links from the top sites. Such platforms are easy to find as they are in top on your promotion queries. But it’s not so easy to get backlinks, as applying this backlinking strategy, you have to communicate with each donor manually.
How to build a perfect backlink profile?
Find answer s of following questions: what method should be emphasized, what works best, what link building strategies are the safest? It’s quite difficult question, and no one can give you definite answer. There are too many factors to consider. LinksManagement can help you, providing DA40-DA100 backlinks to your site. Many people use our service, and to the present day we have no dissatisfied clients. Quality backlink building increase site traffic up to 10,000-30,000 visitors/month in short term.
Anyway, site promotion is a never-ending process, because there are very few who reach the limit.
Backlinking strategies using social services
Earlier, social networking was something like children’s entertainment, a trend or a fad, which should not last long. Only a few of them got to the top and now involved in advertising. Facebook, Twitter and YouTube are now considered as cornerstones in the majority of SMO-strategies of large companies. According to Booz & Company and Buddy Media, Facebook is the favorite site for 94% of respondents, Twitter is the second – 77% of the vote, and YouTube is the third with 42%. Is not surprising that social networks are used for advertising and promotion of products and services. About 40% SEO-companies reported that social networks on par with the search progress are included in the issues on the agenda.
But despite the popularity of social networks, such references are not indexed and don’t transmit weight. Social work is performed to attract target customers and increase attendance. So, even billion links from social networks will not affect the promoted page ranking. Strategic link building on social services may have an effect on the topics related to the daily life of the people, entertainment and other social themes. However, it should be remembered that each resource requires a separate analysis and individual promotion strategy. Anyone who uses the additional links for the promotion of social sites, must keep in mind that tweets, links and likes are only additional promotion instrument and cannot replace backlink building.
Types of backlink anchors
- Direct. Take a search query for which you plan to promote the page and put in into corresponding tags.
- Diluted. Use query text as an anchor, adding some word from semantic core (or use something universal, suitable in most cases).
- Non-anchor text. Presented by some common words such as “here”. It’s quite difficult for SE to rank the page by such anchor.
- With near-anchor text. It’s a complete sentence that is similar to the title of the ad. But here target key request is surrounded only by reference tags.
To make reference profile close to the natural, you need to use all these options plus natural links that appear without your active participation.
How to know the proportion which leads to a natural backlink profile?
Just look at anchor sheets of successful competitors and try to keep the same proportions. For this, use Ahrefs, Open Site Explorer, SEO SpyGlass etc. The proportions in the anchor sheet of any search query depend on its frequency.
- LF queries. To get into the top by low-frequency queries, you don’t need to buy backlinks at all (not more than 1–2 links with direct entry for a query).
- MF queries. 50–60% of direct entries, 10–20% of phrases with another word form, around 10% of diluted with one word, 5% – diluted with two or more words. Don’t forget about non-anchor links.
- HF queries. Not more than 50% of direct entry, 5–10% of word forms, 5–10% – diluted with two or more words, 10–15% – diluted with one word, near 15–20% of non-anchor links and synonyms.
Reference mass growth rate
There is no exact speed, but there are some values to orient:
- For young sites (up to 1 year): 1 links per day for the 1st month; 1-2 links– for the 2nd; 2 – for the 3rd and 3 – for the 4th.
- For sites up to 3 years: 1st month – up to 45 links, 2nd – up to 70, 3rd – 100, 4th – 150+.
- 3 years and oldersites: the same as for the site up to 3 years, but +10%.
An old site without reference mass has the same advisable values as the young one.
Determination of backlink building budget
- By backlinks analysis. This method includes an analysis of competitors’ backlinks for selected request. The algorithm is as follows: choose top 10 of search results for the selected keyword, determine the number of backlinks each top 10 site and calculate average number of backlinks. If there is Wikipedia in the results, or similar sites, they should be excluded from the calculation since they provide significant error. To calculate promotion cost, use the next formula: C = B * p, where B – average number of backlinks; p – average reference price. The disadvantage of this method is a large error.
- By search engine statistics. It is clear that promotion cost depends on the request competitiveness. To determine the index of competitiveness, at first you need to introduce some model, for example, the cost of advertising. Link budget can be calculated according to: C = CTR * N * P, where C – links cost; CTR – percentage of users that will pass to the promoted site when entering the search query; N – monthly number of searches for the keyword; P – click cost of to enter the guaranteed displays.
- Expert method – the most accurate one. If the specialist has already promoted the desired site category, he definitely knows the promotion sum, closest to the truth.
Use LinksManagement calculator to find out how many links do you need.
What strategies are your favorite ones? What tactics and methods are the handiest and efficient for your website? Share your observations obtained results below the article.
Here’s the Source of this Content