This video on “How To Connect React JS With Node JS” focuses on how to set up and connect the front-end client and the back-end API. The client application needs to be connected with the backend to perform all the necessary operations. Now let’s see how this is achieved.
0:00 – Start
1:11 – Demo on creating a React App and an ExpressJS app and connecting the two
Enroll for Free on the Simplilearn ReactJS Course and get Course Completion Certificate :https://www.simplilearn.com/learn-react-js-basics-free-course-skillup&utm_medium=Description&utm_source=youtube
In this ReacJS video, we will understand how to connect ReactJS with NodeJS
What is ReactJS?
What is NodeJS?
Subscribe to our channel for more ReactJS tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/user/Simplilearn?sub_confirmation=1
Watch more videos on ReactJS: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEiEAq2VkUUKMie-cEUnkHRxiFKDZJGqO
#ReactJSTutorialForBeginners #ReactJSBasics #ReactJSForBeginners #WhatIsReactJS #ReactJSTutorial #ReactJSTutorialForBeginners #ReactJS #NodeJS #NodeJSTutorial #ExpressJS #React #Node #Simplilearn
About Simplilearn ReactJS training course:
What is the focus of this course?
What are the course objectives?
After completing this course, you will get a head start to work with React.js productively and gain the following:
– Acquire hands-on knowledge on basic React components and apply them
– Code a React with online Integrated Development Environment (IDE) like an expert
– Manage data by using State and Props of React
– Learn how to handle events
– Execute React’s robust router
– Use flux to augment features of a React app
– Implement Bootstrap and CSS to style a React app
– Understand about React and how it fits into your web developing process
Learn more at: https://www.simplilearn.com/react-js-certification-training-course?utm_campaign=How-To-Connect-ReactJS-With-NodeJS-fnpmR6Q5lEc&utm_medium=Tutorials&utm_source=youtube
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn
– Website: https://www.simplilearn.com
Get the Android app: http://bit.ly/1WlVo4u
Get the iOS app: http://apple.co/1HIO5J0
View original video by clicking here.